Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhh the weekend!







Well here it is the weekend and you would think that would be the time to relax , lay around with a spot of tea and eat crumpits right? Not a chance" I have been going from the time I got up this morning. First I had to empty and clean the cat box. then I had to vaccum the bedroom and the bathroom which I usually let hubby do but clutsy me" spilled some of the litter so I wanted to get it up right away. After that it was off to the kitchen to start the laundry. Then I browned some pork chops and added them to the crockpot with all the goodies to make a nice gravy and some sliced potatoes. After that I decided to make up some of the minnie cheese cakes that I had found the recipe for on one of the bloggs " I knowwwwwwww you want to know the recipe" Well I will have to just tell you how to make it and what is in it because for some strange reason when I printed it out" there is no url at the bottom of the page. so here goes.


You take two 8 ounce pkgs. of cream cheese plus 2 eggs, 3/4 cups sugar, a teaspoon of vanilla and a teaspoon of lemon juice, mix all of that together in a mixing bowl. then take some cup cake holders and put into a cupcake pan. place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each cup cake paper unless you want to be very daring and you can use an oreo on the bottom. which ever you use it is going to form your crust". Now you take your mixture and spoon it into the cups untill they are about 3/4" full. Now bake them in a preheated oven at 325 for about twenty minutes. pull them out and set them on a rack to cool. Once cooled open up a can of cherry or blueberry pie filling and spoon a little bit into the center of each cup. Now comes the hard part. put them into the fridgerator and let them cool for about two hours. Then you can take them out of their papers and arrange them on a plate and you have yourself a little piece of heaven. Hows that for a quick super easy yummmmmmmmmmy desert? I would like to thank whoevers blogg I got this off of but don't remember where it was. It is definately yummyyyyyyyyyyyy and very easy. I think it made around sixteen of them.



Besides that I managed to sew up a sewing bag for my buddy in Spokane. She likes pastels but I think once she sees this adorable sewing fabric she will like it anyway.

Other then that" all I managed to do was housework. tomorrow I will have to get to the kitchen floor yuckkkkkkkkkkk why can't I be rich and have a housecleaner and a workout trainer ect. Oh well back to reality. hope your day was as fun as mine was.

No comments: