Friday, January 28, 2011

Have been busy"""""


Just thought I would try and get a quick post in today. We were discussing bordom at work today and for the life of me" I cannot understand how anyone can be boredddddddddd. There is just tooooooooo much to do all the time and to many places to go. We have spent three days at church this week and between that and work I seldom have time to do anything. I did however manage to stitch up three potatoe bags and a doll quilt so I am getting something done.
I am hoping to find some time this weekend inbetween the church valentines dinner and laundry ect. ect. to get the baby quilt put together with a batting and backing so that I can hand quilt it. will just have to see how the time goes.
Still anxously waiting to find out whether our newest grandchild will be a boy or a girl so that I can get busy and start sewing . Wellllllll I think that is about all there is to write about right now. I am thinking seriously about re joining our quilt guild so may have more to add later. Take care

2 comments:

Denise :) said...

I like your heart wall hanging -- very cute! Thanks for the encouragement on my Christmas confession post! Have a GREAT day! :)

Carla said...

Everything you make is cute! Love the potato bags.