Friday, January 21, 2011

Needle cases for the church craft group"

Its about time I am getting out of my no sewing mode " which alwasys happens after christmas. I think there is just soooooo much sewing to get ready for christmas that by the time its all over with we are exhausted. Anyway I digress" As many of you already know I joined a new church a few months ago and I have been involved in the craft group. It simply amazes me how much of the financial responsibility comes from these ladies. They make money from the crafts we sell at bazars and pay for building extra rooms on to the church ect. ect. so besides having fun we are actually doing something for our church and community.
Anyway the president of our group was going over the rules last week and said that we all need to carry a bag of our own with our own supplies such as scissors, glue sticks, paint brushes, needles thread ect. things that we might need to work on different projects. they also have things there for us to use but its nice to have our own available in case what we need isen't there. SO I got to thinking it would be nice to have a little needle book to keep my needles in. welllllllllll that made me think gee Linda you could make one for each of the other crafters so that is what I did this morning. If you are interested in the pattern for these little cuties go to http://weddingdressblue.word/  I have also made a small list of a few things that I need to do so hopefully I can stick too it and get them done. already these can be marked off and I made a little tablet cover for my tablet at work so that can be marked off too.
O.k. its time for lunch so I beleive I will go make a cassidiaaaa Its soooo nice to have the day off! take care untill we meet again.

1 comment:

Merilyn said...

I love your little needlecases, but the link for the pattern did not work, says the blog does not exist? My Quiltbee group will be making needle cases and housewifes to start off the year this week.
BTW I love your sewing room, good light, and very tidy!!!