Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What a day!


Don't you just love it when things happen that you haden't planned on" We went to wallmart today to get a few groceries and came home with a big screen t.v. I cannot beleive how much more work it was to carry it in and put together a unit to set it up. Not like grannys old t.v.

I think we are both going to enjoy it though.

Wish I could say that I managed to accomplish a lot of other things today but I am afraid that is the excitement for today. I am however going to post the best picture of alllllll!!!!!!!!!!! My daughter gave me another beautifull grandchild on the 18th of May so she sent a picture of all four of the kids together. I think this is going to be my favorite at least for this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bryan says your a copy cat about the TV lol
And we will have to get some pictures when you are here with you tooooooo......
Love,
Kerrie