Sunday, October 5, 2008

October







Decided that I had better take some pictures as promised yestarday. It is so easy to get busy and forget about this blogg. These are the books I made for granddaughter kristina and the little musical frog baby I got her. She has to have a frog! Also a little chrocheted hat that I made for her before she was born. If I don't get it sent off it will be too small for her.




Next are the grandmothers flower garden blocks. These things are sooooooooo addicting. I love this part of them but am not looking forward to putting them all together .


And last are my square in a square blocks" these too are addictive! I loveeeeeee scrap quilts there is just something so interesting about them" they are so unplanned. I have never been one for purchasing a certain amount of planned fabrics for a quilt" To me it is just boring to use the same fabric over and over. Now this dosen't mean that I don't love seeing the finished products " I just don't enjoy working on them.

And last but not least is my cat" She loves being around to watch what I am doing. At one time she would have been right in the middle of all those flowers as I was laying them out! But these days she is content just watching.

No comments: