Sunday, December 7, 2008

Back again"




First of all I have to apologise for those of you who check back here frequently for the latest news. I am very bad at keeping up on a regular basis. Have you ever tried keeping a diary? I must have at least ten little journal books laying around everywhere. I start with the best intentions but then life just seems to get in the way of all those good intentions.


O.k. now that you are aware of all my bad habbits I will let you know what I have been currently working on now that I have finally been released from the physical therapist so that I have more time at home. the first is the dresdon plate table topper. I loveeeeee this pattern. I am thinking they would make some wonderfull christmas gifts next year.

I probably should have taken this closer up so that you could see that those little gold lines in the seams are actually fancy embroidery stitches but its too late now. you get the idea"

The other thing I have been working on is a snowman block. I haven't quite decided what to do with him. I would like to turn him into a small wall hanging but will have to think about it. What do you think?

No comments: