Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter is almost here"


Am feeling a bit guilty because I have not written anything in my blogg lately. Between being sick with respiratory infections and work it seems Like my time gets soooooooooo limited. Of course if I would manage it a little better that might help.
Today was a great day at work because we are now off for the next ten days! yessssssssss! Working for the school district does have some bennefits. lols
My secret pal had my easter bag delivered to me today. There was a chocholate easter bunny, a bunny tin with candy, some shopping pads, some easter pot holders and a pretty easter colored dishtowel. I could get used to this secret friend bussiness! I had mine delivered this morning and it contained lots of cute scrapbooking things. She is into scrapbooking so she should enjoy them.

We have also been busy with the yard this time of year. The other day we bought flowers and hubby has been tilling the garden so that we can start planing veggies. I am sooooooooooo looking forward to eatting from the garden again! There is just something so good about eatting a cukecumber or zuchinnie and tomatoes from your own garden.

The other thing I have been up too is embroidery by hand. I am actually enjoying it. there are several sites with block of the month embroidery and I am slowly working on them. Hopefully I will get enough done to take some pictures one day soon.

My daughter called me and is going to start getting into geneiology. That made me a happy camper as that is something I had started to get into a few years ago. I soon became discouraged because both of my parents families are from norway. welllllllll it can get very complicated trying to get through the name changes, and not being able to write or speak norweigion made it even more difficult. Now however things have improoved and i think she will have a much better chance of finding out information. So I am excited to see what she will find out.

Well that is about all that is going on at the moment so I will stop for now and hopefully get back here more often.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog tonight. Where in NC do you live? I too live in NC.