Saturday, October 10, 2009

October 10th

This has been a very crazzy last few weeks. Between painting the living room, haveing carpet and vinal put on the floors and health issues for both hubby and me" I am getting very little accomplished. by the time I get home from work and running to doctors and after perscriptions it seems like I head for the easy chair and that is where I remain untill bedtime. Hubby has to get another ultra sound because of swoolen ankels which dosen't sound very good too me. So while I am anxouse to get that one over with" I am worried that it will not be good news too.
My problems have been minor in comparison but irritating none the less. tennis elbow and I injured my shoulder by pulling a muscle at work which seems to have also worked its way down to my back. after being on pain pills and muscle relaxers for the past couple of weeks things are looking better. The tennis elbo required a shot in the elobo along with several weeks of streoids. And I wonder why I just keep getting bigger and bigger. I have to tell you that I am soooooooo sick of steroids.
Hubbies daughter may be arriveing next month. one of her sons is going into the military somewhere not far from us so she plans to visit us while going to his graduation.
Hubbies granson is graduating from automobile school so we are going to drive down and spend the nite in a motel so that we can be there for his graduation and drive back home. He has found himself a girlfriend and seems quite enamored with her. She is a couple of years older then he is and happens to be his boss right now. Should be interesting to watch what happens there.
Is everyone ready for holloween? I have my holloween wall hanging on the front door. around here the sun shines all the time so we hang it on the inside otherwise the sun would eat it up.
Have also been working on a new tablerunner. I saw a quilt on one of the bloggs and decided I could make that into a table runner so I got busy and figured out the pattern.
Well that is about all that is going on in my life at this time. so will leave and hopefully have better news the next time I post.

No comments: