Sunday, February 10, 2013

Gee it has been sooooooo long since I have posted anything that I don't know where to begin. the last time I posted I told you I was working over time for one of the girls that was having problems with her foot. she is diabetic and had to give up the job. working on cement floors all day is not easy for someone without health problems but add to it the diabetis and it just didn't work. anyway I wound up with her postition. so more money but less time to do the things I like. I have been accomplishing a few things . today for example I finished an afghan for my daughter and also started a doll quilt for one of my granddaughters.
Have also been doing a lot of knitting. Can't think of all that has gone on since I last posted so will try and get better at posting. take care untill next time.

No comments: