Sunday, October 20, 2013

sunday" I know its been a long time since I have posted. I really do try and do better but it seems like life just gets in the way. hopefully once I retire I will have more time.
Today was a busy day , we went to church, did some shopping and finally got back home. I actually went to ollies because hubby wanted some new outside rugs. I fully intended notttttt to buy any books as I don't really have the room for them. but I wound up buying two sock knitting books not even sure if I will ever bother to knit socks but it has been on my mind lately seeing them made up on all of my knitting blogs so I thought why not. if I don't decide too use them you will get them kaylee when I come to Spokane.  I also bought some of the ribbon yarns at michaels and am looking forward to making some of them.Have you seen this mug" isen't it just awfull! someone posted it on my knitting site and I think it has got to be the ugliest thing I have ever seen yuckkkkk.
O.k. now that I have made your day with something you never ever thought you would see" I am going to go put my feet up and relax until next time. take care

No comments: