Thursday, August 21, 2008

Do you rememeber Creamsicles?

I ran into a recipe on one of my sewing forums the other day and decided I would give it a try. The man who gave the recipe says he would refund the ingredients if we didn't like it. well there is absolutely nooooooooo chance of that! Let me tell you if you liked the creamsicles you are going to love this one!

Creamsickle Salad1 small sugar free orange jello1 cup boiling water1 small sugar free instant white chocolate pudding mix1 can mandarin oranges8 oz. cool whip1/3 cup sour creamDissolve jello in boiling water, add juice from oranges. Let cool. Stir in pudding to dissolve then add oranges. Fold in cool whip and sour cream.I am diabetic so I get the oranges in their own syrup and feel I can partake of this delicious salad without too much harm.If you don't like this salad I will refund twice what you paid for the recipe......

No comments: