Sunday, August 10, 2008

Time flys







Well since I have been home " It seems like time just flys by. There seems to be more then enough to keep me occupied. In fact I wonder where I will find the time to accomplish it all. I need a couple of more hands .



In the past couple of days I have managed to get three more of the Grandmother blocks finished so something is getting done. Besides that I have been out in my garden pulling weeds .(where do they all come from???????) Then I have managed to tear my sewing room apart once again. I envy people that have huge sewing rooms to store all their stuff. it must be soooooooo nice. Mine is on the small side and every nook and cranny is filled. you would think that this would prevent me from purchasing more fabric but alasssssss I think I am addicted. I purchased one of those three drawer plastic chests at wally world and just managed to squeese in into a corner. That cleaned up all the fabric that was stacked in piles on the floor. Now I am thinking maybe I could get one more and stack it on top. I am soooooooooooo bad! What I really need to do is start using some of this which means I need to get off this computer and get busy. Ohhhhhhhh will add the three blocks that I finished this week so that you can see " I am manageing to get something done to show for my time.

No comments: