Tuesday, May 12, 2009

nine square blocks"'''


Have been working more on the nine square blocks so I thought I would try and get a picture to give you an idea as to what they look like. My cat of course thought I needed help laying them out.
Yestarday I finally got the results of my lung tests from a month ago. Did I tell you that I have switched doctors offices. I am waiting for them to transfer my records but in the meantime they finally decided to call me yestarday one month after I had the tests done and informed me that I have asthma. I don't know of any other bussiness that could get by with that. Anyway I am dreading seeing my new doctor because I knowwwwwwwwww that the first thing he or she is going to say is that I shouldn't have any cats or dogs. welllllllllllll my cat is almost twenty years old. getting rid of her is just not an option. Hubby came down with asthma quite a few years ago and he feels the same. Our dog tripod is quite a shedder but like hubcap" getting rid of him is just not an option we adopted him a little over two years ago and he has become part of the family. so life goes on"
Hubby and his son and grandson are out fishing this afternoon so you know where I am"""""""' Its time to go back to the sewing machine take care .

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I've had severe asthma my whole life and my 2 kittys are life savers, I would be lost with out them. Loki, my oldest actually dragged my phone to me one day I went tinto respitory arrest. My Dr mentioned giving them up and I told him tuff luck, he responded well thats why God created allergy shots! lol !

Bonnie said...

And, did you know there is a product on the market that helps control dander and such. I returned it cause I thought I was getting the stuff that took the smell of urine out of the carpet. You might look into that to replace whatever you are using for shampoo. I like that 9 patch! Bonnie at institcheswithbonnie.blogspot