Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Patchwork bag"


Hi guys I am back again" Have been busy around here watering plants, cooking , sewing and all the normal things one does durring the day. We have had some excitement today as the lot up in front of us has sold and they moved a home onto it today. We were amazed as the house took up most of the lot. I don't think they are going to have any yard left at all. The piece they are on is 1/4 of an acre but the back part which is in front of us is a creek so it dosen't leave them anything for a yard. There are two other homes down here as we are in a bit of a culdesack I guess you could call it. We are on two acres so have plenty of room for yard and garden. I believe the other two have the same. I have been doing something today other then watching them move in the new home. I managed to get a bag made. A friend of mine (thank you Char) shared her pattern with me . That seems to be about all I have managed to get done today. I had planned on going in and getting something done with my hair but I guess that will have to wait. maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

Your patchwork bag is super, thanks for sharing! KalamaQuilts