Friday, June 20, 2008

Recipes going around in my head:











Did I tell you that I love recipes too! I wish that I could say I have cooked as many as I have collected but alas that is not the case. I did collect one today that I haven,t heard mentioned in years. Watermellon pickles! Will have to go by the store tomorrow and see if I can find some canning jars. will let you know how they turned out once I get them made.




Another one of my hobbies is gardening and today we have been outside working in the yard. will include pics of the veggies. They are getting so close and about the time they start comming on strong I will be flying off to Spokane to visit my daughter and grandkids. My hubby will enjoy them while I am away and I know that he will call me daily with full reports on how yummy they are!.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love how your yard is looking. :) Hard to believe it was bare not to long ago. :)
And of course Dad will call and rub it in how yummy they are. lol
PS. my radishes and a squash plant are peeking out of the ground. :) So we might have some radishes to snack on when you get her. lol
Love you,
~ K ~