Saturday, January 24, 2009

coaster swap







I joined a coaster swap in a group that I bleong too called sewgoodfriends and I received my packages in todays mail.


From Dee I received four coasters ,a beautifull lace bookmark and some bobin bikinies. I had never seen these before but they look very interesting and I can see where they would keep your bobins in place.


From Fliesha I received four coasters, a nice card and some blackberry tea yummmmmmmm


Today I tried my very first snaphappy bag pattern yesssssssssssssssssss these are sooooooo simple and so much fun to make. Other then the time it takes to cut and trim and tape the tape measurer it is really a snap to make and they are sooooooo cute!

1 comment:

lynne said...

now, you know you can't mention something as interesting soundind as snaphappy bag without mentioning how we can go find the patternfor ourselves!! LOL curiosity killed the cat you know....so, i am on a merry googling search for snaphappy bag... nice blog, and cute pictures of the fam....