Thursday, May 20, 2010

Still working"""



Time seems to be flying by" Before I know it school will be out and I will off for the summer. still working on grandaughters quilt. I think I have enough blocks finished to make the top. Now all I have to do is put them together and decide on a border.
In the meantime I have somehow gotten involved in the dresdon frezy" It seems like a lot of the blogs are making them and I just couldn't help myself. I have been playing around with scraps and really like the looks of them.
Other then that we have been playing around in the yard watching all the veggies grow. the flowers are getting gorgous and hubby decided to get one of those portable wood pits and would you believe we say outside in 85 degree weather roasting hot dogs to try it out! I swear the older we get the crazzier we get! It really was fun though. I guess you just had to be there!
Well thats about all for now. take care

No comments: