Monday, June 15, 2009

Decision made"""""""""





Well I couldn't wait any longer" Hubby said he liked the pink and green and I did too so I went ahead and made it. Now to reveal what it was I wanted to make.
I saw one of these on another blog but here had chrochet hooks going all the way across except for the scissor pocket. I decided that there are only several hooks that I use over and over again so I made enought room to hold eight of them and added yet another pocket on the other end for my glasses. Now it is ready anytime that I am. I loveeeeeeeee this idea" you see it dosen't take much to make me a happy woman! I also decided to make a needle case while I was at it. O.k. I am off to play """"""

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the green and pink together. That really came out nice!
Jeannie

Heidi said...

I think you made the right choice! I love the colors together. It is bright and cheerful. Aren't our DHs great a helping with color choices when we get stuck? Look forward to seeing your needlecase very soon now too. I have two new blogs as my old ones were full. Stop in and say hello when you get a chance.

Hugs ~
Heidi

Khris said...

great idea...and I love the green and pink together...hugs Khris