Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Good news! just read my swap partner sunnys blog and she has her package and it is all opened up! she sounds like she likes it. I am sooooo glad. these swaps are so much fun and you always hope that your partner will enjoy what you got them. her addy is http://sunny-quiltingdreams.blogspot.com/  if you would like to see what I got her.
Today was a tough day back to work but I made it so tomorrow should be easier. Love feeding the little ones they just make my day! We have a little set of blonde twins that come through and one of them is just always smiles from one ear to the other.I don't believe I have ever seen her when she isen't smiling. today I was teasing her and she said so seriously that she did not sleep well last nite. she is only seven and I said well how come and she said my eyes just went poof! wide open and wouldn't shut! I guess you had to be there" but take my word for it she is adorable.
I have been trying out a scarf/shaw pattern that Vicky howel has on line and for some odd reason I cannot come up with even stitches on each side of the marker. I have left a comment on her blog so hopefully she will get back to me to let me know if I am doing something wrong or if it is a mistake in the pattern. Its a very simple pattern and I would like to do it. sometimes you need a simple one among the more complex ones. O.k. time for me to hit the showers. you all take care until next time.

No comments: