Saturday, August 10, 2013

Its Saturday yippeeeeeee"""" I got my knitting bowl and took a quick picture of it at the ceramic shop"
I love it! and apparently a lot of others did too. she said everyone is buying the yarn bowl after seeing mine made up and wants to do one too including her so I did a good thing! lols

This is what I have been working on lately. those of you who know me" know that I cannot stand to work on one thing at a time. this is a green scarf I just started" it actually started out as one of those childrens head bands but I liked the pattern so well that I added too it and decided to make it into a scarf.
The next one is  a red basket weave baby blanket that I started just because I like the pattern. Hear that Kerrie?
And the last one is yet another baby blanket in the grandmothers pattern just because I wound up a messy ball of yarn and it sounded good. I also have a gorgous red scarf going on in my escape , hopefully one of these days I will remember to get a picture of it as well.
That is about all that is going on today. I have been running around in town so I guess I had better get busy and go through my email so that I can get something done. take care until next time.

No comments: